U.S. Federal ID Training
GlobalPlatform is offering a card training program for U.S.
employees and contractors working with U.S. Government IDs. The
concentrates on the GlobalPlatform mobile identity with emphasis on the
specifications that meet the U.S. Federal ID requirements and
Students receive an abbreviated course that also covers the
Online preparatory training
Before attending the one-day mobile identity training session,
are required to complete an introductory online program. This
students to the function, capability and flexibility of the
Card Specification and its various Amendments and Configurations. The
online training is included in the training package and takes
six hours to complete. Please note that the online training is modular
can be completed over a number of sessions.
One-day classroom training
- Overview of Card Specifications and Security Domains
- Security Enhancements for Federal ID Requirements
- AES and ECC
- OPACITY and ZKM
- In-depth Coverage of ID Configuration (FIPS 201 support)
- ISO Framework for GP Cards
- Privacy Framework for Federal Regulations
- Mobile ID Use Cases Review
- The sessions will be delivered in English by a GlobalPlatform
- The session is open to GlobalPlatform members and non-members.
- To provide a dynamic learning environment, the sessions will be
to a maximum of 15 students.
- GlobalPlatform members and U.S Government Employees – US $995
- Non-members – US $1,295
- Multi-student discounts:
- 2 students = US $100 discount per student
- 3+ students = US $200 discount per student
- In the event of class cancellation for any reason, GlobalPlatform
responsible for the reimbursement of the class registration fee only.